I used to bend and labor over the prevention and control of pests, weeds, and watering for hours at a time until I discovered Aquaponics 4 You, a guide to the Aquaponics system that helped me produce up to ten times the plant life I was initially able to on my standard outdoor garden.
To my pleasant surprise, I was also doing significantly less work. This indoor gardening alternative also allowed me to register a significantly higher production when it came to my gardening output without having to leave my home.
Would you like to save? In this process, plants filter the water, which keeps flowing back into the fish tank in a never ending circle to create a closed environment. The guide enabled me to set up the entire system, which improved my efficiency on water and helped me save a lot more compared to when I was using the conventional process of growing food.
What is Aquaponics 4 You?
Are you a beginner? Aquaponics 4 You is arguably the most in-depth and complete aquaponics guide for beginners currently available on the market, and it can take you from knowing absolutely nothing to being able to set up a basic system and ensure nothing goes wrong.
What do you know about this system? Aquaponics is a system in which you feed a balanced diet to your fish and then pump the effluent from your fish tank into growing beds. Your plants will then thrive on this water seeing as it is rich in nutrients.
aquaponics 4 you guide
What You Will Learn With This System
Unlike an outdoor garden, Aquaponic allows you to sow plants closer together, which means you can increase the number of plants you grow by tenfold. Having such an ability and capacity means you can produce ten times the output you normally would in half the time it would have taken you.
You are likely to have a more sustainable garden and enhanced production regardless of whether you use Aquaponics 4 You to build a multi-acre system or a small home setup.
John Fay is among the few renowned heavyweights when it comes to Aquaponics who have invested their time to assist farming or gardening enthusiasts. He effectively placed all the necessary information on Aquaponics in a single location, delivering incredible efficiency.
Aquaponics 4 You is a simple, straightforward, and convenient user guide that instructs and teaches you how to build effective and set up your very first Aquaponics system from scratch, even when you are on a budget.
The sheer complexity of Aquaponics usually scares most beginners off, which is where the useful Aquaponics 4 You comes in and provides the much-needed assistance. The video tutorial series and written guide instruct you about the steps you should take to set up a functional aquaponics system that costs less than $400.
Aquaponics 4 You Video
Imagine a garden where there's no more weeds or soil pests, no tilling or cultivating, no fertilizer spreading or compost shredding, no manure spreading or irrigating, and no tractor shed required…
And Yet… Your Plants Grow Abundantly, Taste Amazing, and Are Extremely Healthy
Learn about the proven techniques that you will learn with the Aquaponics 4 You System
A video guide including step-by-step instructions about how to build an Aquaponics system, which can be a multi-acre system or a small home setup. Although some people learn better by reading, it is a lot easier for others to learn by watching videos. In this video series, you can watch as John Fay builds his Aquaponics system and follow along.
A 62-page manual containing concise information about everything regarding the requirements for establishing and running an Aquaponics venture. These step-by-step instructions and guides to help you develop your very first Aquaponics system also entail significant information about how you should maintain the system, which is particularly crucial for a first time user.
Aquaponics 4 You also includes a massive amount of extra bonuses such as:
Herbs for health and home: An in-depth look into herbs and their healing capabilities that can improve health as opposed to merely growing them.
A guide to flower gardening: A good startup guide for those interested in the creation of a visually appealing garden, of which flowers are the way to go.
Worm farming: An in-depth guide with the capability to help you in the creation of your worm compost, an excellent addition to Aquaponics since you can use it to supplement your plant growth.
A guide to organic cooking: This guide conveniently points you in the right direction if you are yet to figure out what you will do once you harvest.
Eating healthy: Making sure you eat the right food is quite different from the ability to grow and produce healthy food.
Although not all of the information contained in the bonus guides might immediately prove useful to you, you may, in the long run, need this info, especially if you happen to expand into other methods of gardening.
Should you BUY?
If you have been curious for a while about Aquaponics but you have not yet pulled the trigger, finding a more comprehensive, simple, straightforward and convenient guide with the ability to get you up and running better than Aquaponics 4 You, even with hours of research, is going to be quite a challenge.
This guide is relatively cheap and fun while ensuring you are armed with the necessary information to set up and maintain a successful Aquaponic garden, allowing you to grow as quickly as possible.
The Good Stuff:
- Video instructions that make the entire build relatively easy
- Quite simple and straight forward
- Contains useful and viable information about the fish to use as well as the most suitable plants
- Extremely low-cost, especially for a guide of this magnitude
- The editorial quality in excellent, making it easy to understand
- Includes an extensive and comprehensive breakdown of the instructions and materials, which are easy to comprehend and execute even if you are not a builder.
The Bad Stuff:
- The guide includes no tracking log, which means you cannot track your measurements, pH, EC, or your notes regarding the growing. Aquaponics beginners would greatly benefit from knowing exactly what they are doing on a daily basis, which would allow them to troubleshoot potential problems.
- The videos are not downloadable and can only be watched either online or on DVD, limiting the accessibility and effectiveness of this guide, particularly for beginners needing constant confirmations and references.
- The guide is a little bit tricky because, despite being crystal clear and easy to follow, some of the charts and images are located at the very end, which makes it slightly difficult to study while noting instructions. The process might be a tad bit frustrating.
- You might need a permit since Aquaponics 4 You involves the growing of fish at home. As such, you should check with your local authorities to confirm whether or not growing fish is allowed as well as the exact type of fish permitted.